Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Messy Toddler Hair


Messy Toddler Hair

Another hair converted for toddlers!! :) Let me know if there are any problems!
Tag me if you use this in a photo! I will reblog it. Tag: sul–sul

◆ ========= INFO =========  

Toddler
Child Swatches
Requires backyard stuff
Female & Male
Hat Compatible


 ========= TERMS OF USE =========  
Don’t reupload
I love recolors, just don't include mesh!
Credit if you recolor
Don’t upload to pay sites
Do not include in a CC folder download

6 comments:

  1. hi this may sound silly but i love the picture so much of the toddler can i have is for background use of my laptop without the text in it? if not i uderstand ofcourse please add me on twitter its BookNerdCherie im a active simmer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if this is a conversion, is it from an adult hair? do you have a dl for it? :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where'd u get that cute overalls? I can't find any at your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete